The Department of Foreign Languages and Literatures at National Chung Hsing University cordially invites applications from scholars for a full-time position of Assistant Professor and above starting from August 1, 2020.
Ph.D. in Linguistics with research focus on one of the following three
2. Corpus Linguistics
3. Language Technology
1. Courses of Department of Foreign Languages and Literatures(including basic language training courses )
2. Freshman English, language courses for General Education, etc.
1. Cover Letter
2. Application Form
3. A list of publications (within five years)
4. Teacher’s certificate of Ministry of Education (if any)
5. A photocopy of Ph.D. diploma and official transcripts
6. Certificate of current/past academic position or employment
7. A photocopy of R.O.C. ID (both sides) or passport
8. Samples of representative publications
9. Curriculum vita
10. Future research plan
11. Samples of Syllabus
12. Two letters of recommendation
13. Agreement for providing personal information
Please go to the department website http://dfll.nchu.edu.tw/dfll/archives to download those forms.
Application Deadline: November 12, 2019
Please send your application to:
Chu-chueh Cheng, Ph.D.
Professor and Chair of Dept. of Foreign Languages & Literatures
National Chung Hsing University
145 Xingda Rd., South Dist., Taichung City 402, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
Please enclose stamped and addressed envelope if samples of representative publications must be returned.