Full-time Teaching Positions Available
Department of Foreign Languages & Literatures
National Chung Hsing University, Taichung, Taiwan
The Department of Foreign Languages and Literatures at National Chung Hsing University cordially invites applications from scholars for teaching positions of Assistant Professor and above starting from August 1, 2018.
Applicants should have a Ph.D. degree with research expertise focused on Interpretation (giving priority to candidates with practical experience) or Computer-assisted teaching.
- Courses of Department of Foreign Languages and Literatures (including graduate and basic language training courses)
- Freshman English, courses for General Education, etc.
- Cover Letter
- Curriculum vitae
- A list of publications ( since August 1, 2013)
Please download the form:
- Teacher’s certificate of Ministry of Education (if any)
- A photocopy of Ph.D. diploma and official transcripts
- Certificate of current/past academic position or employment
- A photocopy of R.O.C. ID (both sides) or passport (for non-residents)
- Samples of representative publications
- Future research plan
- Samples of Syllabus
- Two sealed letters of recommendation
Application Deadline: October 27, 2017
Please send your application to:
Dept. of Foreign Languages & Literatures
National Chung Hsing University
145 Xingda Rd., South Dist., Taichung City 402, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
Please enclose stamped addressed envelope if samples of representative publications must be returned.
NOTE: The information provided is only for appointment-related purposes in this Department. It may be accessible to the office and committees who will process appointment matters. Information on unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed.